Sunday, September 7, 2014

Bump Love {32 Weeks}




Baby is the Size of a Squash!

Due Date: October 26


Gender: Girl!


Maternity Clothes: I wore my comfy old navy maternity maxi like a zillion times this week. The rest of the time my regular non maternity capris/gym clothes.


Best Moment This Week: We had an ultrasound thursday because I had a low lying placenta on the last scan at 20 weeks. The tech told me that the placenta has now moved into the proper position, the baby has hair, and she's growing right on schedule. When she brought Leigh in, she said "It's hard to see anything because she has her arms and legs in front of her face." and Leigh said "Oh yeah, she always does that." It was so cute.


Miss Anything? Not having back pain. It's been like 5 or 6 days straight.

Sleep: Sleeping okay with great effort. Pillows, white noise app, sometimes heating pad.


Movement: Yup. Her butt is sticking out of my stomach and I can see throughout the day it slides around from my left to my right and back again.


Cravings: Nope. I did quite enjoy a couple veggie rolls when out for sushi with the girls the other day. 


Aversions: Everything grosses me out. I feel full all the time and then I'll be suddenly ravenous but then I can't figure out what I want!


Symptoms: I got hit with some pretty bad back pain last weekend. I don't know what started it but it hasn't really let up yet. I'm not suprised my back hurts, I basically have a medicine ball strapped to my stomach! Other than that just heartburn.


Workouts: Ha.


Baby Items Purchased: Nothing new this week, but Leigh did build our little baby closet. It looks so cute! I also got a little baby gift from one of my clients, she gave me these little trainer shoes and a bunch of other handy stuff, plus another pair of shoes for when the baby is older. 


Mood: I've had it all this week haha. I'm still soo excited, but I've also been very tired and very cranky too. :-P


Loving: Getting closer and further along. I am not at that point where I'm "done" yet. I will probably get that way close to the start of "full term" which is 37 weeks.


Looking Forward To: We are visiting Leigh's uncle in the US right now and next weekend we have our Evans family baby shower and maternity pics! Everything is starting to happen fast. Eeek!!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment