Thursday, October 9, 2014

Maternity Photos by Carol-Ann!

About a month ago, I met up with my very favourite photographer, Carol-Ann for our EIGHTH photoshoot! She has been my photographer for engagement, wedding, boudoir, business, you name it! I cannot WAIT to have her take family photos next year! She literally sent me the link like five minutes ago and I couldn't wait to share! Here are some of my favourites so far in no particular order!













My mama joined in for a few pics, she is loving that her baby girl is having a baby girl!





Ahhh I love them!! I was just telling Carol-Ann that I can't wait to finally have our own home where we can hang all our beautiful photos that she has taken! Thank you Carol-Ann for another amazing photo session and for always making me feel like a supermodel!

1 comment:

  1. GORGEOUS! You look wonderful and she got some great shots of you :)

    ReplyDelete