Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Disney Hangover


We are finally home after our 6 day trip/3 days of Disney. Disneyland is so, so amazing. I seriously love it so much. I went years ago and I know I loved it but this time was even more amazing. Maybe it's having Arianna there with me or being with my family but it filled my heart up and I didn't want to leave. I found myself planning in my head when the next time I would return would be. I tried to soak up every moment.

A blogger I follow talked about vacation hangover and it's so true. It's so hard to get back into the real life routine. As my friend put it "Real life compared to Disney is garbage." However,our experiences after Disney make me appreciate real boring regular life.


No vacation is every completely perfect and ours was no exception. After a full day at Disney, I put Arianna to bed and all us kids went out with my Mom and Dad watching Arianna. Just as we were walking nack into the hotel my mom texted me that Arianna was throwing up. After that it was a bit of a domino effect. My niece got sick probably the worst, I ended up getting sick on the last night along with my parents, and the grand finale was Arianna and my two nephews in the row behind me all simultaneously barfing. The announced on the plane that there were sick kids and could everyone let us get off first. Then as my sister in law and I were gathering everything up with everyone watching us, they announced "Just till the ladies in pink get off, thanks everyone." So embarrassing! But it didn't end there, Arianna threw up again while I was standing at the front of the plane waiting to get off. It was literally a shit show. Everyone was so nice and kind on the plane, which was great. They told us we'll laugh about it later.

All and all I am so grateful to my amazing parents for this trip of a lifetime! So many amazing memories were made and I feel like we all got closer which is hard to do as adults. Us kids are busy with our families and its so rare to get to do something like this. It was a trip we will ever forget.

I have zero energy right now but I promise this week I will post some pictures and highlights from our trip!



1 comment:

  1. Really cute! My son loves Disney parties but due to financial crunch, couldn’t plan a party there and that’s why decided to plan a party at a local venue Houston. Will be a Disney themed party and he is happy to know about it.

    ReplyDelete